One: Session One
- The modules correspond to the course lectures.
- You can use them to review, get more information, or to fill
in your notes.
- Practice quizzes will help you confirm your understanding of
the material and will help you prepare for exams. Some exam
questions will be very similar or even identical to those found
in the practice quizzes.
- The menu to the left will take you directly to the Lesson Module
- This session covers basic principles for the course along with
some basic terminology, such as "logic" and "argument."
- The proper disposition of the critical thinker.
- The basic components of arguments.
- After this unit you will have a general overview of
what the course will cover along with an understanding of some
basic concepts used throughout the course.